I found this recipe here.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped salted macadamia nuts
In one bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. In another, beat the butter and light and granulated sugars. Add egg, vanilla, and almond extract. Add this mixture to the flour mixture till combined. Stir in the white chocolate and nuts. Bake at 325 degrees for 12 minutes. The edges should be browned. Cool for 10 minutes.
I followed what the website said and baked the cookies so they looked like this. Very successful technique – I’d do it again.