Okay so this isn’t any type of baking.
BUT, I’m just too excited about this. Recipe here!
I modified/reduced the ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 piece chicken breast, cut into cubes
- sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt, dried basil, red chilli flakes (to taste)
- 1 large zucchini made into zoodles (zucchini noodles) using a spiralizer
Heat the butter in a skillet on medium heat. Cook the chicken cubes (with added salt) until golden brown. Add sun dried tomatoes (to your liking) and make sure you add one tablespoon of the oil from the tomatoes as well. Add the garlic and cook. Then, reduce the heat, add the half and half, Parmesan cheese, salt, basil, and red chili flakes. Allow this mixture to cook until the cheese is melted through. Finally, add the zoodles and cook until it is as soft as you would like (around 5-8 minutes).