I made this yesterday for pi day (who am I not to celebrate?!)
- 1 & 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon espresso powder
- pinch of salt
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 9″ unbaked pie crust
Whisk together sugar, cocoa, espresso, and salt. Add butter and evaporated milk to mixture and beat with an electric mixture. Add vanilla and eggs and beat. Pour into the unbaked crust and bake for 40 minutes at 350*F. Allow to cool outside, then refrigerate overnight!
So easy, so delicious, so worth it.
Also: U R a QT3.14