3 so you can share with 2 other people… or do like I did, and share with no one.
I found this recipe here, last night when a chocolate craving onset in the evening. What I really wanted was a pizookie (which I tried for the first time a few weeks ago…more on that later).
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup flour
- 6 tablespoons semi sweet chocolate chips
Melt the butter at room temperature. Add in the sugars. Then add vanilla extract, egg yolk, baking soda, and cornstarch. Finally fold in the flour and chocolate chips. Freeze for 5 minutes and then bake for 12-14 minutes @ 350*F.
They were fine… not amazing, but hit the craving.
I probably have a low key chocolate addiction.